Help reduce financial stress for greater well-being and productivity
Whether employees are struggling with credit card or student loan debt or saving for college, retirement, home-buying or other financial issues, Health Advocate offers personalized support and tools to help them manage their money, reduce debt, and save for the future—all to lower stress, increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Telephonic consultations with financial and legal specialists. Financial specialists can discuss debt management, life insurance needs, college funding and more. Legal specialists can address bankruptcy, estate planning, and real estate, family, criminal, motor vehicle and elder law issues.
- Convenient access to Health Advocate’s website for articles, tools and information, including education about financial safety net options such as contributing to 401ks, HSAs, and determining the need or correct level for short- or long-term insurance.
- Online calculators for personal finance, loans, credit payoff, mortgages, taxes, autos, investments, retirement.
- Free webinars on estate planning, managing life transitions, paying for college and more.
- Comprehensive online library of articles on budgeting, bankruptcy, identity theft, investing, estate planning and more.
- Downloadable financial forms and worksheets for taxes, wills, and budgeting.
- Help locating resources including financial planners and counseling services.
- Financial Fitness Center with more than 200 online multigenerational tutorials on savings and investing, planning health and life insurance benefits, student loan repayment and more.
- Savings Center – an employee discount program to help them save on everyday products, services and events from clothing and auto insurance to car rentals.
- Access to the Health Advocate blog for timely articles relating to financial wellness.
Did you know?
8 out of 10 American workers say financial worry is their most common cause of stress. More than 80 percent say it’s affected their productivity.
Get your employees financially fit today!
Find out how we can help reduce financial stress to improve employee health and well-being, increase productivity, and lower costs. Call us to learn more about customizing a program for your organization.