Making healthcare easier for your organization
Improving the lives of over 12,000 clients and 50 million members every day.
Your employees deserve someone on their side when they need it most – 24/7
When it comes to the health of your employees and your organization, you need someone who knows the ins and outs of healthcare – experts who can educate, motivate and empower employees to navigate the system, better utilize their benefits, and reach their best possible health.
In addition, since we can do the job of multiple vendors, your employees will call ONE number, visit our website or use our smartphone app to get the help they need.
Your HR teams want their
Our ability to quickly and easily help your employees with their health and wellness issues takes the work (and HIPAA violation risk) off of your plate–not to mention the productivity lost from employees trying to resolve issues during working hours.
Offering a service like Health Advocate shows both existing and prospective employees that you care about their health and the health of their families.
Superior customer service with
Our team is dedicated to providing compassionate, confidential help no matter what the issue or how long it takes to resolve.
Last year alone we logged over two million member interactions that included answering questions about health diagnoses, resolving claims and benefits issues, coaching members on improving their health, counseling on personal issues and much more – saving our members $57 million in healthcare costs and helping our clients realize $149 million in productivity savings.
In situations where an employee is facing large bills they were not expecting and not having anywhere else to turn, I am confident sending them to your staff. It is a great relief for them to be able to look to Health Advocate in stressful situations.
Frequently asked questions
How do I encourage my employees to take charge of their health and well-being and stay proactive?
The key is an ongoing communications effort, combined with constant reminders that we are here to help with almost any issue your employees and their families may have.
- We send out personal reminders for routine check-ups, tests/screenings and vaccinations, and deliver personal health information through our Member Engagement Platform
- You can take advantage of our library of communication tools: emails, flyers, brochures, newsletters and more to help keep Health Advocate top-of-mind
- Our Account Management and Marketing teams are on hand to help you build a communications plan that works for your organization
How can I reduce employee confusion about which vendor to call?
Personal health doesn’t fall into one category–many people have multiple issues at once, so we work hard to bring it all together.
- Employees call one number 24/7 to reach all of their benefits
- We ask the hidden questions to understand the full scope of their issue
- We triage the issue and connect them with the right benefits and experts
How can I educate my employees on ways they can control their healthcare costs?
Staying healthy doesn’t have to be expensive. Whether an employee needs help understanding a bill, getting a claim paid, shopping around for care, locating treatment for a difficult diagnosis, controlling a chronic condition or any number of issues, our experts can help.
- We have doctors, nurses and benefits and claims experts on staff
- Counselors can help with personal and work/life issues
- Expert negotiators can work to decrease out-of-pocket costs on non-covered services
- Our Health Cost Estimator+ pricing tool can help employees shop around for care
- Wellness Coaches and Nurses can help people get and stay healthy
How can I tell if using your service is working?
We provide a robust reporting package that will give you detailed, aggregate information about how often and why your members are contacting us.
If you give us your claims data, we can dive even deeper into the cost drivers for your organization, and make suggestions on how to improve your benefits offering for maximum savings.
What's the best way to get my employees engaged in your programs?
Each employer is different. So are your employees. We like to work with our clients to implement a communications and awareness program that fits your needs. For example, some clients prefer to email their employees while others like to send hard-copy communications to their employees’ homes.
It is also important that we make sure your employees know how to access their Health Advocate website and mobile app. This way they can get information and updates on-the-go.