Experts, tools and resources to help people get—and stay—financially fit
Whether they’re struggling with credit card debt or college or retirement planning, we offer personalized support and tools to help employees manage their money, reduce debt, and save for the future—all to lower stress and increase productivity.
- Telephone consultations with financial and legal specialists
- Financial Fitness Center – Over 200 step-by-step online tutorials to help employees make sound decisions
- Access to our Medical Bill Saver™ negotiators to help lower non-covered medical and dental bills
- Online calculators for personal finance, loans, taxes, home, auto, investments, retirement
- Comprehensive library of articles on budgeting, bankruptcy, identity theft, investing, estate planning and more
- Help to locate resources
- Webinars on estate planning, managing life transitions, paying for college, budgeting
- Downloadable forms for taxes, wills, personal finance and other financial matters
Did you know?
Nearly 1 in 5 Americans have either considered skipping or skipped going to the doctor when they needed health care because of financial concerns.*