Expert help for people trying to break free from tobacco
Every tobacco user is different, and helping people quit requires a personalized approach. Our Tobacco Cessation program offers a comprehensive solution that supports employees to successfully quit and stay tobacco-free through one-on-one coaching, educational materials and the ability to facilitate employer-paid nicotine replacement therapy.
- Unlimited telephone and email access to a Coach certified by the American Lung Association to help tobacco users quit
- Interactions tailored to the individual’s circumstances, needs and health status
- Flexible opt-in any time during the year
- Coordinates with employer-paid nicotine replacement therapy
- Assesses tobacco-free status at three, six and 12 months
- Comprehensive reports to document participation and success rates
- Integration with wellness incentive programs
- Promotion and reinforcement materials
Did you know?
Tobacco use remains the single largest preventable cause of death and disease in the United States.*
Smoking-related illness in the United States costs more than $300 billion a year, including nearly $170 billion in direct medical care for adults and $156 billion in lost productivity.*