Screenings at the workplace help uncover dangerous and costly health issues.
Many health problems are preventable. They are also more treatable—and less costly—when detected early. That’s why our Onsite Biometric Screening Program is an important first step toward improving the health of your employees and reducing healthcare costs. Serving organizations of any size, nationwide, we offer a broad selection of completely turnkey, customizable screenings. These services deliver valuable insight into employee health and modifiable risk factors, with an emphasis on health education and behavior change.
- Blood Glucose
- Blood Pressure
- Body Composition
All screenings include:
- Convenient online scheduler
- Complete suite of communication materials
- Project management and onsite coordination
- Consultation with a professional health educator at the screening event
- One toll-free follow-up call to a Health Advocate Wellness Coach
- Physician forms and lab/flu shot vouchers to accommodate remote staff*
- Comprehensive reporting
- Upload of data into Health Advocate Personal Health Profile or to a third-party vendor
*May incur additional cost.
Did you know?
Groups who incentivize biometric screenings see, on average, an 84% participation rate.
Average LDL cholesterol at screenings decreased as medication adherence increased, supporting the role of adherence to statin medications in lowering cholesterol.