Expert help with personal issues and work/life balance
No matter where they are, we won’t let your employees fall through the cracks. Trust our team of experts in our Employee Assistance Program to help them with their personal problems and work/life concerns. Our highly trained team of Licensed Professional Counselors and Work/Life Specialists offers confidential 24/7, short-term assistance and resource support for a full range of personal, family and work/life problems.
Employee Assistance Program
- In-person, telephonic and video counseling available
- Licensed Professional Counselors address stress, depression, family issues, substance abuse and more
- Referrals for long-term counseling or specialized care
- Plans customized to your needs
- Work/Life Specialists locate childcare, legal and financial experts, and more
- 24-hour access to our website:
- Online searches for child and eldercare services
- View archived webinars
- Access to budgeting, home buying, loan and mortgage calculators
- Access to Medical Bill Saver service to help lower non-covered medical/dental bills
- Personal Concierge Service
Support for Supervisors and HR
Unlimited phone consultation and organizational services to help managers address:
- Sensitive employee issues; conflict resolution
- Disruptive event planning
- Disability management
- 24-hour toll-free hotlines
- Promotional and monthly electronic employee communications
- In-person counseling also available
Did you know?
Our counselors resolve over 80% of cases — successfully avoiding the use of costly mental health or drug and alcohol benefits.