Help with the human side of recovery after a traumatic event
Our disruptive event management (DEM) services deliver a customized response to worksites impacted by any event that disrupts employees’ ability to work, such as accidents, death, reduction in staff, violence or natural disasters. We are committed to providing an objective, timely and thorough response that helps with the human side of recovery.
- 24/7/365 support in the U.S. and Canada – same day or within 24 hours of request
- 3,800 providers covering the United States
- A partner for leadership to help develop an effective response plan for your company
- Help building employee resilience and recovery, as individuals and as teams
- Provides employees with information on self-care and coping
- Site management consultation
- Educationally-focused resiliency group briefings
- Crisis leadership consultation
- Normalization of common behavioral and psychological reactions to the event
- Triage for those who might need more support for recovery
Did you know?
We provide support for over 1000 disruptive events annually – no matter where or when tragedy occurs.
See how we helped one client and their employees deal with a critical situation.