A strategic combination of tailored communications and nurse coaching to help people take control of their health
We use data analytics to review medical and pharmacy claims, laboratory and biometric screening results, and HRA responses to stratify members by risk for chronic conditions, enabling the delivery of highly personalized education and support tailored to their risk level and needs — empowering members to take control of their conditions, improving their health and quality of life.
- Personalized, tailored support to better manage chronic conditions
- Coaching from registered nurses supported by full-time physician medical directors
- Interventions tailored to risk level (high, medium or low)
- Evidence-based self-management education
- Personalized health communications targeted to the condition
- Comprehensive management reporting
- Inbound and outbound engagement
- Fully integrated with all Health Advocate programs
We can help with the following conditions:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome/Hyperlipidemia
Did you know?
Treating people with chronic diseases accounts for 86% of our nation’s health care costs.*
Employers are recognizing that early intervention and engaging employees in improving their health is vital toward improving outcomes and lowering costs.