Limited activities, delays in reporting and low employee participation caused a large school system to reevaluate their health plan’s wellness program. Challenges included engaging employees across more than a dozen locations and finding a program that resonated with the organization’s goals.
Solution: A robust wellness program offering a customizable incentive program and personalized support from an expert specializing in well-being and employee engagement, a Wellness Program Consultant.
The client implemented the Health Advocate Wellness Program, a total health solution designed to meet the needs of the employees and the goals of the organization.
After gaining a deeper understanding of the school system and the distinct needs of each location, a Health Advocate Wellness Program Consultant:
- Worked with the client’s management team to develop a program with wider appeal to attract more participants
- Designed a communications campaign to increase awareness and drive participation
- Added incentives around health coaching
- Offered more activities such as organization-wide challenges and workshops
- Enhanced reporting to provide location-specific utilization statistics
Health Advocate provided a customized wellness program that appealed to employees and satisfied management’s objectives. Employee engagement increased considerably and continues to grow year after year.
- 46% increase in coaching engagements
- 40% increase in use of one or more features of the program
- 300% increase in use of four or more features of the program
- 90% increase in completed online workshops
- 160% increase in challenge participation
- 50% increase in health tracker usage