Health Advocate’s NurseLine offers employees unlimited access to highly trained registered nurses for advice and information, after hours, nights and weekends.
A trusted professional. A phone call away.
Our registered nurses use a state-of-the-art clinical health information database, protocol for care guidelines and compassionate communication skills to provide trusted advice. If needed, the employee can be transitioned to the right staff member to resolve healthcare and insurance-related issues.
Our service offers:
- Round-the-clock healthcare advice
- Evaluation and direction to appropriate care
- Answers about symptoms, medication usage
- Information about simple home-care measures for non-urgent conditions
- Unlimited access to Personal Health Advocates to address clinical and insurance-related issues
- Team of registered nurses backed by medical directors, and benefits and claims specialists
- Finds in-network doctors, hospitals, eldercare services; facilitates appointments
- Helps secure second opinions
- Researches conditions and treatment options
- Clarifies insurance benefit coverage; uncovers billing errors, negotiates fees, provides cost estimates for services and more
NurseLine adds value.
Our integrated NurseLine is a win-win solution. Employees get sound healthcare advice and information when they need it most, plus expert help to resolve time-consuming, frustrating healthcare issues. This saves healthcare dollars all the way around.
Here are the benefits:
- Avoids costly, unneeded visits to the ER
- Reduces absenteeism
- Improves productivity
- Gets employees to the right care at the right time
- Seamlessly integrated with Health Advocacy service
- Increases employee satisfaction
- Helps employees make informed healthcare decisions
- Facilitates access to care for chronic conditions
- Promotes wise use of healthcare resources and benefits
- Comprehensive, turnkey communications promote awareness and utilization