Health Advocate is pleased to make available a free booklet entitled, Your Guide to Breast Health: Facts, Tips And Key Questions You Should Know To Ask. We offer this Guide in partnership with HealthyWomen, the nation’s leading independent health information source for women, as a valuable resource on breast health, including breast cancer, along with early detection and screening guidelines.
You can order your free Guide by clicking on the pink graphic to the right. A downloadable PDF version of Your Guide to Breast Health is available on the left side of this page under the Fight Breast Cancer button.
For two decades, HealthyWomen (formerly the National Womens’ Health Resource Center), has been the nation’s leading independent health information source for women.
- Provides current and objective online and print information
- Ensures materials include the latest medical advances
- Works with leading medical specialists to review all information
- Offers a keyword search of more than 100 topics online
- Features in-depth, informative “Health Centers” on key issues such as breast health and menopause featuring cutting-edge experts
For more information about HealthyWomen, click here.